Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: m&m
Forum: Techniques January 7th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By m&m
Campy UT Alloy crank differences?

Surprised to see campy only has allow crank options in Centaur or
below. Regardless, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage ultra torque cranks all
look very similar in appearance, weight and description on the...
Forum: Techniques December 4th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By m&m
Campy 9spd crank and ft der shifting problems w 10 spd rear der

I've been using my C-Record crank (officially 8speed I suppose) with
8, 9 & 10speed drivetrains without any problems. I don't think the
crank is the problem - I'd check to make sure the FD is...
Forum: Techniques November 29th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By m&m
Shimano Hubs and Campy 10s

On Nov 28, 9:31 am, Hank Wirtz wrote:
On Nov 27, 10:19 pm, "m&m" wrote:

exactly - only looking for occ use as a backup wheelset.

lots of...
Forum: Techniques November 28th 07, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By m&m
Shimano Hubs and Campy 10s

exactly - only looking for occ use as a backup wheelset.

lots of opinions, but that's just what I found when searching old
postings. some like the ac conversion cassette, others say the 10s
shimano...
Forum: Techniques November 26th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By m&m
Shimano Hubs and Campy 10s

Converting to campy 10s. Getting a new campy rear wheel - but have
some old shimano wheels that I'd like to still be able to use as
well.

For a shimano hub with campy 10s, what do people have...
Forum: Techniques November 12th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By m&m
Rec? wheelbuilder in SF Bay Area

Any recs for bay area wheelbuilder?

tia, M
Forum: Techniques October 21st 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By m&m
Rec: 1" carbon threadless fork with metal steerer?

Merlin Ti Frame, 55cm. Me - 200lbs.
The bike has a carbon fork w carbon steerer (Ouzo Pro)- but I'm just
concerned given my wt. Should I be?

tia, M
Forum: Techniques October 21st 07, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By m&m
Rec: 1" carbon threadless fork with metal steerer?

Am looking for recs for 1" carbon threadless fork w metal steerer.

Kestrel EMS forks seem to fit the bill, but can't seem to find a place
that carries these.

Also, is there a max amt of spacers...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9