Showing results 1 to 25 of 282
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: trg
Forum: Racing October 6th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By trg
Hematide - Here We Go Again

Hematide is synthetic. Should be easy to test for. My guess is that WADA
already has a test for it.

"Terry" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Techniques July 6th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By trg
Campy ergo clamp direction

I replaced my handlebars and without realizing it reversed the direction of
one of the clamps on my ergo brifters (record 10s, circa 2001). Looking at
the ergo manuel on the Campagnolo site, it...
Forum: Racing July 2nd 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By trg
Tdf back numbers

Alberto Contador #21
Lance Armstrong #22

Johan has made it clear at the start. Remains to be seen if LA can muddy the
waters.
Forum: Racing October 5th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By trg
Bruyneel full of ****?

"Davey Crockett" a écrit dans le message de news:
I got a Press Release late yesterday, or around noontime EDT; from
someone named Corinne...
Forum: Racing May 11th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By trg
Anyone here believe Basso's story ?

"fg" a écrit dans le message de news:
Surely you jest. His story is Completely ridculous.
There is a pattern to all...
Forum: Racing May 9th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By trg
Dealing with doping- A modest proposal

Basso's "confession" goes to illustrate my point. As long as the penalties
for confessing are much greater than the advantages, it would be absolutely
stupid to think Basso would risk his Giro...
Forum: Racing April 24th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By trg
Italy collects Basso-related blood bags

"Curtis L. Russell" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
On 24 Apr 2007 06:12:27 -0700, "
Forum: Racing April 20th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By trg
Camelback in the peloton??

"cycledogg" a écrit dans le message de news:
Forgive my stupidity, but I thought a camelback was a no-no in the...
Forum: Racing April 13th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By trg
Paris-Roubaix Uni-Bet Odds

"Andre" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Apr 12, 11:53 am, "trg" wrote:
Forum: Racing April 12th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By trg
Paris-Roubaix Uni-Bet Odds

Unibet is crap. www.betfair.com is a more accurate gauge.

Cancellara, F 3.50
4.5/5.1

Boonen, T 3.50
7.6/7.8

Hoste, L 9.00
13/17
Forum: Racing January 14th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By trg
England and Welsh libel and stuff

"Jeff Jones" a écrit dans le message de news:
| Steve wrote:
| "Jeff Jones" wrote in message
Forum: Racing January 7th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 53
Posted By trg
Voeckler the Pretender

"ilan" a écrit dans le message de news:
| Actually, while he had the Yellow Jersey, Voeckler was the most vocal
| French...
Forum: Racing January 7th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 53
Posted By trg
Voeckler the Pretender

"benjo maso" a écrit dans le message de news:

| "MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Forum: Racing January 7th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By trg
A little rant about French haters

I feel a lot better about ragging on the French since I became one.

We're some rude motherf***ers.

-trg
Paris, Freedom

"ilan" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Techniques December 10th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By trg
Usuing a Thule "Wheel Strap" on Yakima bike tray?

"Michael Press" a écrit dans le message de news:
| In article

Forum: Techniques December 10th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"Pete Grey" a écrit dans le message de news:
| I'm a little bit fed up with the new design "rattler" Yakima straps and
I've
Forum: Racing December 10th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By trg
The good doctor

Real and Barca are named, but not the names of actual players for those
teams. I also think that if someone like Zizou, Ronaldihno, Ronaldo, Deco,
or Becks were mentioned by name anywhere, that...
Forum: Racing December 8th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By trg
The good doctor

"Dan Gregory" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
| Jeff Jones wrote:
| Dr Fuentes takes his Hippocratic Oath...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 06, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By trg
Lanids Poll

"patch70" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...

| Howard Kveck Wrote:
| Actually, no. You're assuming...
Forum: Racing November 26th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By trg
Has anyone been fired (testing labs)?

"Mike Jacoubowsky" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Regarding the labs doing the drug testing, a couple things come to...
Forum: Racing November 13th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By trg
Hamilton to Tinkoff Credit Systems

"cat6" a écrit dans le message
de news: ...

| According to interview by Oleg Tinkoff to Russian newspaper...
Forum: Racing November 13th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By trg
Basso in Discovery team kit

"Kyle Legate" a écrit dans le message de news:
Jason Spaceman wrote:
I came across this pic --
Forum: Racing November 6th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By trg
Results on rbr handicapping of Armstrong's marathon

That's the only way those folks are going to get any television time these
days, as Lance's domestiques.

"Dwayne" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: General October 27th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 134
Posted By trg
Trek 4 the Troops

"Donald Munro" a écrit dans le message de news:
bill wrote:
The 51st state, Iraqi oil fields.

Donald Munro...
Forum: Racing October 27th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 178