700c 25mm tires on Weinmann ZAC19 rims ok? by Joerg[_2_]
Are 700c 25mm road bike tires ok on these or is that pushing it? The lip to lip dimension inside is 19mm. Says 28 but maybe someone knows whether 25mm would ...
Yesterday 09:27 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
0 14 Techniques
not enough standards by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-bikes-puts-own-trail-twist-on-12x157mm-rear-axle-standard/ Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
29 68 Techniques
combination spanners with different inclinations by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone bother with this for bike mechanics? I just noticed two of my 10mm combination spanners have their open ends in opposite directions. I suppose...
Speeding Motorist & Cyclist Can Occupy the Same Pavement At the SameTime & the Cyclist Doesn't Get Hurt by Bret Cahill
The cyclist may have to duck his head a little: http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-crash-second-floor-20180114-story.html
Yesterday 06:34 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post