Showing results 1 to 25 of 275
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Uniman_3
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Uniman_3
We're in the newspaper!

awesome!! I love how he said though that we were watching a 2hour dvd
though ahaha i didnt know defect was that long haha..
Too bad i cant just save the photos though..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Uniman_3
grocery store ride

haha thats awsome!! Id be too scared to ride a girraffe in a grocery
store cuse im not that good on one..
i had some fat lady kinda escort me out and give me dirty looks the
whole time when i road...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Uniman_3
NAUCC 07 - Report

freakin animal!!!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By Uniman_3
How do you Beat the Heat?

I mostly ride street and I go for evening and night rides instead of
going in the middle of day. The heats not bad in the evening or at
night so for me its the most preferable time to ride.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Uniman_3
Unique Aluminum trials Frame

Oh thats ok then. when you use a CNC machine dont you have to use a
computer program first though to kind of tell the CNC machine wat to
do?

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Uniman_3
Unique Aluminum trials Frame

Thats a pretty nice looking frame!
Are you going to engrave anything into it?
Could you take some pictures of the bearing housings and post them?

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Uniman_3
any good unis

yeah thats a great one for a guy his size...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Uniman_3
NAUCC 07 - Report

has anyone uploaded any photos yet?

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Uniman_3
Trials jumping.

washing machines,trailers,fences,skateparks...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 62
Posted By Uniman_3
kh '08?

i think that the seat post tube were it connects to the crown at should
be stronger...
i saw a guy at naucc break his frame right there on a step over..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Uniman_3
NAUCC 07 - Report

yeah that street right after the trials was a pain in the butt though..
some people couldnt land any of their tricks..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Uniman_3
Ramp Building

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bf_7pWRG9dI

awesome trials course...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Uniman_3
Ramp Building

watch videos and look at what people have built..stack things on top of
eachother...
use your carpentry skills and nail things together...dig holes for 2x4s
and then nail 2x4s across them..

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Uniman_3
UNDER PROGRESS: The Unipark

cant forget about barrels and metal shopping carts...or pieces of
pipe..or use the trees themselves in the woods after you tear them down
or if there are any ones that are already fallen down..

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Uniman_3
Drafting and Group Riding

me and my friend and my little brother were messing around with it and
it works semi good to us but then again we werent exactly stream line
perfect either...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Uniman_3
Muni Across America

for colorado youd want to go up dirtbike trails such as trails up in
west cliff or texas creek or go on the rainbow trail or go on
independance pass wich is a rock crawling trail with drops up to...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Uniman_3
Funny chance encounter with another rider

a few weeks ago and me and my lil bro and brent were riding in town and
filming some stuff when a guy and his wife come up to us on road bikes
and the husband ask if he can ride ours cuse he said he...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Uniman_3
UNDER PROGRESS: The Unipark

crate things from stores, they are made of wood...
u shuld put some 2x4s to ride on in there too but they have to be a few
feet above the ground..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Uniman_3
New Video: Uni Geezer: "Rockin' Radical Radial"

ur gonna be ryan atkins of trials on a coker before too long..haha
awesome vid though!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By Uniman_3
Has anyone ever rode to school?

i want to do it one day but its like a 30-45 minute car ride to my
school from my house...
my teachers are cool though about me bringing my uni to school cuse i
end up leaving it in classrooms or the...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 07, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By Uniman_3
New Video: Uni Geezer: "MUni & Trial, Coker Style!"

wow ur 36 skills are friggin awesome!!
and the tattoo is awesome!! u shuld try to get a sleeve of uni things
from that tattoo up!!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 07, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Uniman_3
KH crank bolts

you could make sure that there is grease on your crank arm bolt too,
just to be on the safer side of things...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 07, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By Uniman_3
q-factor

they have if you ask me a high q factor but thats because im used to my
koxx street cranks wich have a small q-factor..
the KH moments are great cranks though..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Uniman_3
Dew Report is in!

yeah moab was awesome!!
i think every one should do some serious mud riding though like matt
did, we saw him at a car wash and we washed him down with the car wash
hose...

--
Uniman_3

Words are...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Uniman_3
Dew Report is in!

dude i freakin miss you matt!!!!