Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G.fried
Forum: UK December 20th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By G.fried
new cycling technology

Tony Raven schrieb:
wrote on 20/12/2006 10:46 +0100:

IMHO the technology still isn't quite up to the job- I'd like to be
proven wrong, though.

Although it...
Forum: UK December 20th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By G.fried
new cycling technology

dkahn400 schrieb:
Tony Raven wrote:
G.fried wrote on 20/12/2006 07:29 +0100:
could you please give some hints?

You forgot the "none of the above" option. I do not find riding a
Forum: UK December 20th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By G.fried
Glasgow council to use molasses/salt mixture this winter

and in Graze they test spikes...

Gfried

www.hyperbike.cc
Forum: UK December 20th 06, 07:45 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 374
Posted By G.fried
cyclists in the fog

The Reid schrieb:
What do you do when you see a cyclist without lights? Nothing? Its
been foggy the last couple of mornings here and both days there's been
at least one (adult) cyclist with no...
Forum: UK December 20th 06, 07:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By G.fried
new cycling technology

Don Whybrow schrieb:
G.fried wrote:
Hello,

we are investigating a new type of bicycle technology and are
currently collecting the requirements. The project hyperbike is a
Forum: UK December 19th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 40
Posted By G.fried
Why they don't cycle:

Hello,

Earl Purple schrieb:
Sue White wrote:
They don't stand up to examination, do they?

I don't know Manchester and the routes of these commuters, so I'll
answer it from a London...
Forum: UK December 19th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By G.fried
new cycling technology

Hello,

we are investigating a new type of bicycle technology and are currently
collecting the requirements. The project hyperbike is a feasibility
study contracted by the Austrian ministry for...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7