Showing results 1 to 25 of 236
Search took 5.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ilan
Forum: Racing June 26th 07, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By ilan
No more Merckx either?

On Jun 26, 12:21 pm, wrote:
On Jun 26, 12:10 pm, "benjo maso" wrote:

Someone like Arthur Miller should write a play about it

If so, then...
Forum: Racing May 12th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By ilan
Prudhomme Throws Down

On May 12, 12:04 pm, Burt wrote:
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.com/2007/05/prudhomme-throws-down.html

Unibet is also participating in the Four Days of Dunkerque...
Forum: Racing May 9th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By ilan
Don't **** off them Toronto motorists

On May 9, 12:05 pm, Jason Spaceman
wrote:
Watch it here --http://youtube.com/watch?v=8H0Pb_qjj6k

Or here --http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_10783.aspx

Forum: Racing May 8th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 91
Posted By ilan
basso only attempted doping

Reminds me of Dario Frigo, who said that his doping arsenal during the
Giro was
only to give him moral strength because of the possibility of using it
if he really
needed to. On the other hand,...
Forum: Racing April 30th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By ilan
Morals in France

On Apr 30, 5:41 pm, "Sandy" wrote:
Dans le message ,
ilan a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

Forum: Racing April 30th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By ilan
Morals in France

On Apr 30, 11:58 am, "Sandy" wrote:
Les coureurs impliqués dans l'affaire Puerto doivent-ils être au départ des
Grands Tours ?Oui 12,12%
Non 86,36%
Forum: Racing April 29th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 77
Posted By ilan
Excellent news

On Apr 28, 4:15 pm, "benjo maso" wrote:
Excellent news for the anti-doping hunters. Their tireless efforts are
beginning to have effects. The german research bureau IFM has...
Forum: Racing March 29th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By ilan
Cipollini/Northwave poster

On Mar 28, 7:31 pm, "steve" wrote:
On 26-Mar-2007, smacked up and reeling, blindly formulated
the following incoherence:

Found this on flickr whilst looking...
Forum: Racing March 21st 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By ilan
Help with my Master's Thesis

On Mar 21, 2:00 am, "genedipaula1" wrote:
My name is Gene DiPaula and I am a graduate student in the Department
of Mass Communication and Communication Studies at...
Forum: Racing March 20th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By ilan
They cut Olympic cycling events for this??

On Mar 20, 3:43 pm, "Bill C" wrote:
Jellyfish alert! Painful day in the open water

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6577096

Some quotes:

The 10k took on...
Forum: Racing March 18th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 90
Posted By ilan
Einstein played dice with the universe

On Mar 18, 1:52 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
On Mar 17, 12:17 pm, "ilan" wrote:

Well, one of the funniest things I ever heard on TV was Jim...
Forum: Racing March 17th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 90
Posted By ilan
Einstein played dice with the universe

On Mar 17, 8:40 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
On Mar 17, 10:35 am, "
wrote:

Conceptual breakthroughs are very...
Forum: Racing March 17th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By ilan
Paris Nice, stage 5 summary

On Mar 17, 7:10 pm, "ilan" wrote:
On Mar 16, 9:09 pm, Bob Martin wrote:

Changes in stage 5 compared to stage 4

Biggest gainers by position...
Forum: General March 17th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.skeptic,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 72
Posted By ilan
Einstein played dice with the universe

On Mar 17, 1:19 pm, "ilan" wrote:
On Mar 17, 8:33 am, Dave Johnson wrote:

Or at least, he played dice with his head! How can someone so seemingly
smart...
Forum: Racing March 17th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.skeptic,rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 17, 1:19 pm, "ilan" wrote:
On Mar 17, 8:33 am, Dave Johnson wrote:

Or at least, he played dice with his head! How can someone so seemingly
smart...
Forum: Racing March 17th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By ilan
Paris Nice, stage 5 summary

On Mar 16, 9:09 pm, Bob Martin wrote:
Changes in stage 5 compared to stage 4

Biggest gainers by position :
+63 Tomas Vaitkus
+61 Alberto Ongarato
Forum: Racing March 17th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.skeptic,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 90
Posted By ilan
Einstein played dice with the universe

On Mar 17, 8:33 am, Dave Johnson wrote:
Or at least, he played dice with his head! How can someone so seemingly
smart ride a bicycle without a helmet?

Forum: General March 17th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.skeptic,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 72
Posted By ilan
Einstein played dice with the universe

On Mar 17, 8:33 am, Dave Johnson wrote:
Or at least, he played dice with his head! How can someone so seemingly
smart ride a bicycle without a helmet?

Forum: Racing March 15th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By ilan
cycling TV -- still inadequate

On Mar 15, 4:15 pm, "billb" wrote:
The stage yesterday of P/N worked well with plenty of signal strength
-- I was able to view it nicely with good quality at 800kbs -- today
Forum: Racing March 15th 07, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By ilan
American in Paris

I was walking down the street in Paris 2 days ago and I saw a middle
aged man wearing Tour de France labelled fleece vest and matching cap.
I just started speaking to him in English as he had to be...
Forum: Racing March 15th 07, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By ilan
Paging Mr. Dronkert

On Mar 14, 9:31 pm, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
I pretty sure Ewoud can point you to pictures of exactly the butt to saddle
position you...
Forum: Racing March 15th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By ilan
Paging Mr. Dronkert

On Mar 14, 11:25 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:31 pm, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:
I pretty sure Ewoud...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By ilan
Unibet ain't a sure thing

On Mar 12, 2:07 am, "
wrote:
On Mar 11, 8:37 pm, "ilan" wrote:

On Mar 10, 11:58 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By ilan
Unibet ain't a sure thing

On Mar 10, 11:58 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Can anyone suggest why Unibet is having such a problem and Lotto isn't?
Wasn't there another betting agency that sponsored a B team...
Forum: Racing March 9th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By ilan
Paris Nice

On Mar 6, 1:19 am, Dan Gregory