Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Luddite Wacko
Forum: General September 3rd 09, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Luddite Wacko
There's a choice: alternative fuels... or bikes!

In article
,
ComandanteBanana wrote:

}I was hearing this morning on NPR Radio how shortsighted it was...
Forum: Techniques September 3rd 09, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5

ComandanteBanana wrote:

}I was hearing this morning on NPR Radio how shortsighted it was...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 3rd 09, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 62
Posted By Luddite Wacko
Keith T makes fun of Jesus Christ! Is he a Muslim?

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

}"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
} Luddite...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 3rd 09, 08:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 62
Posted By Luddite Wacko
Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in only a Conspiracy?

In article
,
ComandanteBanana wrote:

}If it weren't so far-fetched that Jesus ever came to America,...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 3rd 07, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By Luddite Wacko
BikeE Bad?

chalo colina wrote:
}
}
} Jeff Grippe wrote:
}
} In an earlier thread, someone referred to the BikeE as uncomfortable.
}
} It required a very attentive yet restrained touch at the bars

This is...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5