Trollfest: 8 Unexpected Signs You’re Smarter Than Average by Andre Jute[_2_]
A link by Debby Witt of Nation Review confirms what I've always known. 8 Unexpected Signs You’re Smarter Than Average...
Chinese Carbon Wheelset by Tom Kunich[_5_]
On Tuesday I was trying out my LeMond on a 40 mile 3500 feet of climbing ride. On the return trip I hit a bump and it made a horrible sound. It sounded like...
Today 05:11 AM
by John B. Go to last post
4 42 Techniques
-- THE GADFLIES OF #322 - DEMOCRACY: GREATER PRACTICE IS REWARDED BYGREATER KNOWLEDGE by dolf
-- THE GADFLIES OF #322 - DEMOCRACY (c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 24 August 2019 HERE ARE SOME TYPICAL ANALOGIES OF EXPERIENCE (AS A PANDORA’S BOX...
Today 01:23 AM
by dolf Go to last post
0 13 Australia
Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
by John B. Go to last post
93 230 Techniques
internal wrenching bolt by AMuzi
This is a USAF spec internal wrenching bolt: https://www.skygeek.com/military-standard-ms20006-34-bolt-wrenching-st-undrilled-hd.html Here's a DIN912 cap...
by John B. Go to last post
22 64 Techniques
Replacing a lost toolkit by bob prohaska
The seat bag toolkit went missing on my bike after 30-odd years. Unfortunately, I noticed only after getting a flat tire 8 miles from home. As penance for my...
by sms Go to last post
47 246 Techniques
Camel Toes by Chew Kok
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPwDi5p6nBNzQWPcR6rf0bW5O104qK27GN2ZTCg
Yesterday 08:39 PM
by Chew Kok Go to last post
0 15 UK
WTB Suntour CYCLONE BB Spindle by Sir Ridesalot
Anyone here have a decent Suntour CYCLONE bottom bracket spindle they're willing to sell? I have NOS bottom bracket cups for it. Cheers
Climate Change To the Rescue! by Bret Cahill
Since the late 1990s more than half the world's vegetated landscapes have experienced a decrease in plant growth. We contributed to a new ...
Yesterday 06:22 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 22 UK
Viable means of transport? by Mr Pounder Esquire
Lives in a shed .......................... tosser/cyclist. A man who said he lives in a shed off Red Bank Road,Bispham appeared in court and admitted...
Loony cyclist tears down safety barriers by MrCheerful
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9782810/cyclist-hurls-barrier-cycle-lane-belfast/
Police hunt cyclist that deliberately knocked over a lone woman by MrCheerful
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/east-lothian-police-hunt-cyclist-16804123
Darn near lost my sole early this morning! by Sir Ridesalot
Very early this morning I put Look Delta cleats onto my Louis Garneau road-bicycling shoes and then went for a ride of just over a kilometer to go to a store...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
17 111 Techniques
Interesting heart related observation on today's ride by Sir Ridesalot
I went for a 40 kilometers ride today and the ride involved a fair bit of rolling hills. An interesting observation was that at the top of the hills my heart...