Old August 16th 18, 08:58 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default 'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered

On 16/08/18 14:15, Ophelia wrote:

Yes, I agree!* Many times when I have been stopped at traffic lights, I
see cyclists continuing straight through!!!

How the hell some cars miss them I don't know.

Because they miss the cars...?

Guess who would be in trouble if they did get hit by a car?

People have been whinging about it for long enough that if it is just a
theoretical problem, it is not worth worrying about. Alternatively it
has already happened and examination of official records would make
guesswork unnecessary.