Old December 1st 10, 02:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Republicans and other *******s are trying to slow you down

On Nov 30, 8:37 pm, "Jane_Galt" wrote:
dr_jeff wrote :

Shutting off 3 TVs, 3 VCRs and 2 Amplifiers would save about $20 per
month. That's around 150 kWH. This is for doing a little thing that has
no change on the quality of life. And, it saves more money in the
summer, because the A/C is not needed to pump the heat generated by the
electronics. I regularly shut off my internet box, router and laptop
when I go to bed or leave for work.

So by just using power strips, you can save $240 per year. And, no
negative consequences.

Hogwash, it would take time, which costs part of our lives.

Just go away, enviro-nazi.

I'm thinking of increasing my carbon footprint because of people like you.

--
- Jane Galt

By taxing, borrowing and wasting money that the tax slaves must be forced to
pay back, Government does NOT "create jobs", it NEVER HAS. It actually
consumes and destroys the wealth that the private sector, which really DOES
create jobs, could be using to do so!

I think the Republicans/Christians/Rand-ians are doing an awesome job
at destroying the environment, but, of course, you can do worse.

I suggest we open our National Parks to SUVs and hunters.