Old December 1st 10, 12:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Opus[_2_]

Default Republicans and other *******s are trying to slow you down

On Nov 30, 8:02*pm, Forrest Hodge wrote:
snip
My 400 HP sport/muscle car isn't envious of a folding bicycle.

Well, some day I invite to a Triathlon where one of the events is to
take the vehicle in the subway.

No subways where I live, and even there were, I don't care for public
transportation. I prefer not being at the mercy of bus/subway schedule..

Good, and we're spending a trillion dollars to make sure that the oil
necessary for ****heads like you remains available.

****heads like me? Care to elaborate or is your argument simply limited
to name calling?

People that drive vehicles with a decimal order of magnitude more
power than they need to move their butts with fossil fuels, because
they haven't learned to use public transportation and refuse to ride a
bicycle to move their butts using their butts. Is that elaborate
enough for you?

And just to be precise, the war in Iraq cost a billion dollars a DAY
for 6 years, do the math. That doesn't even begin to tackle the cost
of the war in Afghanistan, and both of those wars were "off-budget"
items during the Bush administration, roughly $3 trillion added to the
deficit that wasn't even counted until 2008.