Old July 9th 03, 10:16 PM
Michael

Default Seeing in the rain

When I ride in the rain, my sunglasses (even with the clear lenses)
get covered in water, and I find that they impede my vision even more
than wearing nothing (on my eyes, that is . Yet taking them off
just exposes my eyes to the rain drops, which is annoying at best, and
can hurt in a serious rainstorm.

What's the best solution? Does anti-fog stuff like Cat Crap help the
water run off? What about Rain-X, that windshield stuff?

What about other, non-sunglasses solutions? A cycling cap or baseball
cap with brim to shield the eyes? An invisible heat-generating force
field to instantly dry the rain?

TIA