Old July 23rd 03, 09:25 PM
Bill Davidson

Default Why buy at LBS?

The Causey Way wrote:
Ok, I love to support my LBS but when it comes to clothes, I'm forced to go
online to the discount stores. Why should I pay $80+ for a jersey when I can
get two for $50 at Perfomance? I've worn Performance clothes for several
years now with no complaints. So why do people buy name brand? What am I
missing? It's an honest question.

I'm with you on this one.

I've never paid more than $25 for a jersey. I just won't do it.
All of my cycling specific clothing is from either Performance
or Nashbar. I see no reason to pay more and I certainly don't
want to be a billboard for some team that isn't paying me.

--Bill Davidson
--
Please remove ".nospam" from my address for email replies.

I'm a 17 year veteran of usenet -- you'd think I'd be over it by now