Old July 23rd 03, 11:03 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Default Why buy at LBS?

Karen M. wrote in message . ..
Besides, most of the designs are ugly and/or not conspicuous. If
I'm forking over anything more than $20 for a cycling top it's going
to be loud enough to be seen a long ways away, TYVM. Dark blue and
cutesy puns and lettering/logos do not fall into this category. Ain't
no gendarmes closing my streets.

How can you look at yourself in the mirror without feeling
ashamed?

I bet I look way better than you, at least I wear team
Fassa Bortolo, Cofidis, Gerolsteiner, Alessio,Sidermec,
Milenaza, CCC-Polsat, Phonak, Landbouwkrediet, Palmans-
Collstrop, Kelme, and Ag2r gear.

Look, don't questions things, just wear the kit and get on
with it.

Long live Nalini.

Don't be a FRED. ( or ride a damn bent )