Old July 17th 03, 08:50 PM
Fritz M

Default Coolmax

"Bruce Johnston" wrote:

Post some web addresses for any online stores you know of.

http://www.rei.com/

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/

http://www.campmor.com/

The shirts I have for hiking, running, and cycling are not specifically
"Coolmax," but they are light-weight, polyester sweat-wicking fabrics. I
have an REI MTS T-shirt and a running shirt that's almost a mesh, and
shirt from North Face that's more solid. I really really really like the
almost-mesh shirts, much better even than my Coolmax jerseys.

The running shirt and North Face "hiking" shirt came from Garts, a big
box discount sporting goods store. The REI shirt came from a brick-and-
mortar REI store and it's currently what I wear just about everyday for
cycling (it washes and dries quickly).

I couldn't find my specific shirt but its very similar to this one,
except mine has a zipper on the collar to open up the front a little.

http://tinyurl.com/h9d0

It's not Fab-approved (the REI logo is extremely inconspicuous), but it
works very well for me. My shirt is "Mango" orange for visibility.

RFM
--
To reply, translate domain from l33+ 2p33| to alpha.
4=a 0=o 3=e +=t