Old May 21st 12, 08:06 PM
RalphB RalphB is offline
Junior Member

In the question and history of Petty Unicycles, it's good to know. I have a Petty Unicycle (I received it for Christmas in 1965). It's still in good shape, but one of the pedal crank arms has the threads stripped out. I would really like to find a new crank w/good threads to restore the unicycle.

Does anyone know where I might find one; or how I might reach Linda to check for extra parts?

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by petty View Post
Are you still interested in knowing about the Petty Unicycle? My dad made them back in the 50's when we lived in Wichita... My brother (pictured on the flyer) used unicycles for delivering papers and he always had tall ones
to ride around on. Linda

--
petty
http://www.usenet.com