Old November 5th 08, 12:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Nov 3, 6:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

[...]

Why are you a sheep? Because you believed the story of the WMDs.

Apparently only a supreme jerk like you did not believe that he had them.
Why aren't you running for president? You would be at least as good as B.
Hussein O.

Firstly, I'm not into power games, and secondly, I don't have the
money nor the intention to sacrifice my ideals to run for president.

But I'm a not whiner like you are.

TROLL SQUABBLE!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.