Old November 5th 08, 07:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
GeneralissimoApeshit

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

This thread was started by Comandante Banana, has Ed Dolan, dragged in
Sorni and his WMD idiocy, and attracted a 9/11 "Truth" nutcase. This
could well be the most craptastic thing on Usenet, ever.

You should read this on Google Groups. All craptasticles have
hundreds of people rating you with one star ("poor, I would not
recommend this post"). ComandanteBanana/KingOfTheApes/DonQuixote/etc.
spreads them amongst his multiple personalities, but he's got
hundreds. Dolan is banned from Google Groups so you can't see how
many he's got, but you can see them all over every message he posts.
Frankly I don't understand how people can slog through all this crap
just to rate it badly!