View Single Post
Old May 15th 13, 02:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:47:07 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Synonyms don't have identical meanings. DUH! In any case, I am neither a criminal nor a felon. Sorry to disappoint you. As usual, LIAR.

You really are too funny. I suppose that you're aware that your record on the internet is now wholly focussed around your arrest, court case and conviction ? Try searching your own name ... illuminating.

Not really. There is a lot of misinformation on the internet, especially from LYING mountain bikers like you. You have demonstrated that over and over. All you are doing is giving mountain bikers a bad name.

And, funnily enough, the more you try and deny and debate it, the more it will trend on Google and other search engines.

You ARE a criminal ... you WERE convicted of criminal offences and, to render it beyond a shadow of a doubt, you provided narrative in this group that clearly showed you had acted so as to commit Battery ... intentionally detaining a mountain biker.

It's kind of funny to bait you but it's getting boring now ... I really do strongly suggest you re-evaluate. Or not, your call, but don't think that you're doing anything to help your cause ... quite the opposite.

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home