Old May 17th 13, 01:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Friday, May 17, 2013 2:43:20 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
And LYING. You conveniently forgot that, your most obvious characteristic.

Go on then .. prove one Mike. Show where I lied. And, no, that doesn't mean show where you disagree with what I said ... prove me wrong with reference to external, verifiable and objective data.

Like I did to you where I quoted external references to prove you were lying.

Easy! You said I am a "felon" and "criminal", without checking whether those charges were DISMISSED (you asked ME to do your research for you!)! QED You guys are sooo easy to disprove!