Old May 17th 13, 06:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Friday, May 17, 2013 7:45:58 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Like I did to you where I quoted external references to prove you were lying. Easy! You said I am a "felon" and "criminal", without checking whether those charges were DISMISSED (you asked ME to do your research for you!)! QED You guys are sooo easy to disprove! External link to prove it Mike ... no ? Then maybe you're just full of BS as usual. And, yes, I DID check and guess what, all the research verified what I said. I didn't ask you to do research, you are asserting that you KNOW something ... but you can't (or won't) prove it. So, no, yet again you disprove nothing ... you just write c**p and expect us to believe you without providing any evidence.

You made no effort to check whether the charges were dismissed, except to ask ME to do your research for you. So you asserted an umproved statement, i..e., a LIE. QED for the umpteenth time, LIAR.