Old July 1st 03, 12:58 PM
Ken Kobayashi

Default Advice for touring tyre 26" wanted..

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:30:53 +0100, "Torben Scheel"
wrote:

I'm looking for a narrow (1.0 - 1.4), high pressure rear tire for my evita.
It has to be puncture resistant (had two visits from the p.. fairy
yesterday), and secondly have a low rolling resistance (slick preferred). I
will use it for everything from touring to race, but mostly for commuting.
Any ideas?

I used the Panaracer T-serv on my Stealth and it seemed to work well.
It's marketed as a messenger tyre. It has kevlar belt and kevlar bead,
and the 26x1.25 version is 125 psi. It's spelled "T-serv" but if you
do a web search, also try "T-Serve" since most on-line catalogues
spell it that way.

Ken Kobayashi

http://solarwww.mtk.nao.ac.jp/kobayashi/personal/