Old September 19th 20, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default I'm a Transporational Cyclist!

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 18:00:11 -0700 (PDT), jbeattie
wrote:

There is nothing in my pannier, but I may fill it with those blow-up bag packing things from the ebike unboxing just to give the impression I'm hauling a load.

My wire panniers are usually filled with crumpled plastic grocery
bags. I didn't take enough on yesterday's ride, and had to economize
on the padding when I packed the peppers and corn I'd bought.

Sweet Corn Charlie closes for the season tomorrow afternoon. I don't
know what I'll do for a mid-week ride now. One can make only so many
trips to the teller machine when one is forbidden to go to most of the
places where one can spend money.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net