Old September 12th 04, 03:54 AM
Chris Brown

tcmedara Wrote:
Paladin wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=47645

paladin

Looks fun, but I gotta wonder how sturdy it is? The tire stacked on
the
spindly looking bench doesn't seem like the most stable platform. Does
it
stay pretty stable when you ride over it?

Tom (prefers wheels on dirt)

It gives a little bit, but feels real stable. The whole unit of 4
pieces are bolted together, and are fairly heavy as a whole. The bench
supports are temporary, since I've just recently restocked my lumber
supply, ie, scavenged at a const site, so ultimately the suspension or
supports will be even more solid and semi-permanent.

But it is a hoot to ride up and over on, even at its present low
exposure.

CB/paladin

--
Chris Brown