Old June 4th 04, 07:04 AM
Ritch

Default World Naked Bike Ride

"DRS" wrote in message ...
"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has been for
many years.

FWIW, I agree that "bottom-posting" (eeww) is preferable to
top-posting, but I've given up on complaining about people that do it.
In much the same way, I've given up btiching about bicycle red-light
runners: fcuk 'em. If they want to become a hood ornament, that's
their business... they think its safe and has no effect on anyone
else, what is the chance that they'll listen to me?

Sorry 'bout the rant.

Ritch.

On a _much_ lighter note, I'm racing for the second time tomorrow -
can't wait!