Old December 27th 04, 04:34 PM
JohnF

Default George W. Bush

Can you please remove rec.backcountry from your list of cross postings?
Please?

"Gregor Samsa" wrote in message
.. .
And for that we are eternally thankful.

"John Smith" wrote in message
No, the saddest thing about this election is that extremists, such as

those
who want to legalize gay marriage, and environmental nazis like Mike,

caused
otherwise left-leaning folks to support Bush.

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support

"president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding

treaties,
(3) puts the profits of corporations above the protection of our health

and our
environment, (4) waged war without the Congressional declaration of war

required
by our Constitution, (5) killed approximately 40 times as many innocent

people
as Osama Bin Laden, (6) has no respect for the United Nations, and (7)

is
almost
universally hated around the world. And we are expected to be PROUD to

be
an
American? Not at the moment.

Michael J. Vandeman