Old December 5th 17, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default BBB-41 Powerlock Bicycle Lock

On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 20:38:51 +0100, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

I'm currently on Ryobi but if I had more money
I would switch to the most expensive Bosch and
Kamasa tools [1].

[1] https://www.kamasatools.com/

You might want to read a little about which conglomerate own which
tool companies:
http://toolguyd.com/tool-brands-corporate-affiliations/
Pick your conglomeratated tool vendor wisely.

This week, I'm partial to Metabo which incidentally makes cordless die
grinders suitable for cutting bicycle locks:
https://www.metabo.com/us/enus/tools/cordless-tools/cordless-die-grinder/
https://www.metabo.com
Last week it was DeWalt. Before that, old Mikita.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D