Old May 6th 19, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Tim to enforce misuse of the horn

On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 8:39:57 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

There is a simple answer: Do not get in other road users way, and do
not cut them up. Then there will be no hooting.

I went to the driving range this morning. It involves turning right from a 4 lane single carriageway into a dirt track. I indicated in plenty of time but oncoming traffic prevented an immediate turn.
Presumably you think that was my fault and I deserved to be 'hooted', the 'driver' behind seemed to think so.