Old August 9th 05, 09:35 PM
Helen Deborah Vecht

Default Go Simon Go!! - The result

"Andrew" typed

Conditions were a bit windy tonight
Alison and I were out warming up on the course and Simon was off number 2
and passed us looking very stylish and fast, nice low tuck, yellow cap
adding a touch of class to the outfit - Alison commented that he looked
smooth and fast
When we passed him on the turn he acknowledged us but didn't wave this time,
saving those precious seconds - the boy was on a mission
A nasty headwind on the way back slowed a lot of people down but Simon
rolled on looking smooth

At the finish, times were read out, I didn't hear Simons time but I did hear
the phrase "Bugger" waft across the group

People of uk.rec.cycling - you didn't try hard enough, there was not enough
will power from the group

30 mins 6 secs

Simon, come out with me for a few interval sessions and we will wipe those 6
seconds of the map!

I did a 10 mile TT 10 years ago.
30 min, 2 seconds.

There was a lorry on the roundabout on the turn. I'd rather be alive...

I never bettered that time...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.