Old November 6th 09, 06:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
His Majesty Comandante Banana King Of The Apes I

Default I ride an unholy bike!

On Nov 6, 10:44*am, Opus wrote:
On Nov 6, 9:14 am, His Majesty Comandante Banana King Of The Apes I

wrote:
snip
Everybody says they are Christians if you ask them. They try to blend
in with the sheep.

Casual upper classes bike riders have little to do with commuters and
other survivors of the jungle. Most Christians won't even worry about
Climate Change... because the Lord is coming soon.

I have been a Pagan for more than 20 years, thankyewverramuch. I
stopped associating with Christians when my local church started
making noises about having to use everything up by the year 2000 or
God would be ****ed because we still had stuff left over when he came
to wreck the place for renovations. I joined a group that said the
Earth was a sacred object in and of itself, and should be treated
accordingly.

Well, welcome to the jungle, not with a hungry lion, but with magic
and cooperation. Merlin the Magician is with us and many other lovers
of freedom, bicycles and the moon.

What's the name of that group you joined?