Old March 18th 05, 01:43 PM
Simon Brooke

Default Autofaq now on faster server

When I first put the AutoFAQ up it was on an old P120 with 64Mb of your
actual RAM, and the Wiki software brought the poor old thing wheezing
practically to a standstill. I've now transferred it to a newer box
with a 1GHz processor and half a Gb of RAM, and things run a lot
better.

So, once again to advertise: the uk.rec.cycling AutoFAQ is here
URL:http://www.jasmine.org.uk/urcautofaq/. It's still very much 'use
it or lose it'. Feel free to add to or modify it. In fact do add to or
modify it, because if it isn't used I won't see it as useful and will
take it down. You cannot damage anything - full version control and
backups are kept.

'there are no solutions, only precipitates'