Old March 31st 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Favorite music while bicycling

On Mar 25, 11:15 pm, JCrowe wrote:
Hi Folks,

So, what music do people listen to while cycling? I was
just listening to four Rossini overtures yesterday, William Tell,
The Silken Ladder, The Thieving Magpie and The Barber of Seville
and I thought I'd start this thread. I also like the last Dylan
album and JJ Cale/Eric Clapton latest as well. Anybody else?

Mostly Irish trad dance tunes or other Celtic tunes. Or Appalachian
fiddle tunes. Occasionally, Breton dance tunes. Some early music
(pre-1500). All generated internally, unless I'm whistling while I
ride.

- Frank Krygowski