Old February 4th 11, 04:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default The physics in cycling

On 4/02/2011 2:54 PM, Tomasso wrote:

"...
PS - No changes to bike (the Cannondale). Bike was as it was from Monday.

How old is the Cannondale? Your "spare" bike.

The Cannondale is probably based on a 20 year-old design. It is about
10kgs compared to about 15kgs for my normal road bike.

It actually belongs to the daughter but she is cool with Dad using it.
She paid $180 for it off Ebay.

And what was the mention of the Scott?

The Scott is my good bike which is ridden once a year for the MS Gong
Ride. The daughter rode it this year while I rode my normal piece of
crap.

The Scott is one of the 2008 models in the Speedster Series - flat bar
setup. I got it in mid 2009 from a bloke who had it sitting in his
garage for months and months and months. I helped him out in a few
things and he sold the bike to me for $500!!! He rode it twice - once
around Hunters Hill where he lives and a second time to the City.