Old February 26th 18, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]

Default Best cycling video ever

On 26/02/2018 19:38, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:14:19 PM UTC, soup wrote:
On 25/02/2018 18:53, Simon Jester wrote:

When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds.
None of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed limit.
Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when it is convenient.

What's it called when you say "it's all right to do/be X as this other
group does/is worse" ?

I think it's called 'Pointing out the hypocrisy of motorists'.

A motorist didn't post that video[1] saying it was the zenith.

Without bashing on other groups, is this the behaviour you think
cyclists should exhibit ?

BTW I am a person (not a cyclist or a motorist) who uses a car and a
bicycle but I neither jump red lights nor perform (knowingly) other rule
breaking on either mode of transport.

[1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs