Old September 17th 05, 07:27 PM
Johnny ReBike

Default Varna is vaporware!

On 14-Sep-2005, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:47:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell

why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with
his
idiotic comments too.

The irony must be dripping off eddieboy's recessed chin.

Chin? No, forehead.

This is how Sherman got be the most prolific poster to ARBR, until I
knocked
him off his pedestal. But I am not guilty of these cheap one liners. I am
prolix if nothing else. Any message of mine will invariably consist of at
least one well developed paragraph that others can read with enjoyment and

enlightenment. One liners are ever the hallmark of imbeciles.

eddie boy posted one line crap to annoy my hero, Johnny NoCom [NoCom -
Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe]

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe