Old June 15th 06, 07:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Mystery Cyclist turns themselves over to Police...

Gemma_k Wrote:
A few months ago I posted a call for help (see below).
There's been several newspaper articles since then on Grant's
predicament
(he is currently confined to a wheelchair), and calls for the 'mystery
cyclist' to come forward. The story also featured on "Today Tonight"
last
week. It has now been reported that the cyclist turned themselves in
to the
Police on 13/6/06 - nearly three months after the crash.
Thanks to all who sent the email around in the cycling community, and
the
members of the media that may have helped too.
Gemm

It's good that whoever it was has turned themselves in, but it's a pity
this has taken so long, and that this incident happened in the first
place.

If you can, please pass on our best wishes for Grants recovery.

--
cfsmtb