Old August 25th 09, 10:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Default OT - Semitic

AMuzi wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote:
The Arabs are tribal in nature and have never been able to get along
with one another. They are basically primitive savages who have been
stuck with a primitive religion. If it weren't for all the oil they
are sitting on, we should soon see what they are worth.

Still Just Me - wrote:
Then they'd be like the Scottish.

Pour me a wee dram of Arabian Single Malt and we'll discuss it.

Do Barrs export to the Middle East?
I'd have thought that Irn-Bru and Vimto would do well out there.
(certainly far superior to Pepsi or Coke)

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.