Old April 30th 17, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 12:24:47 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:56:37 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

. My Vivergo job will be starting in May/Juns

Is that the same Vivergo that in February was stating that it was at
risk of shutting down unless the Government amends the policy on how
much bioethanol is allowed into petrol to a higher percentage than
at present ?

Yes - it is still running today after its veiled threats in February. However, I will be helping to replace the expensive BP staff for the new owners, px.