Old March 1st 18, 06:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge

So have you actually been offered a job at Vivergo?

It has since shut down and so I have dodged a bullet by not accepting a job at a place that subsequently went bust.

My free lancing dad once wrote an article about how so many of the publications who printed his stuff subsequently went tits up.

I warned him not to send that one out but it was so funny it was actually worth starving to death.

If I had got that job, obtained three pay packets and then got a bank loan for a new car on the back of it, I would then have a new car and been given 3 months' notice!

The car would have been repossesed and I would still have 4 years left, plus the final £4000!

Only consolation would be that the excess mileage charge would not kick in.