Old November 28th 08, 10:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 28, 10:53*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 28, 8:35 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I think I must be getting ready to ascend into Heaven. Only
Great Saints are granted these prerogatives. Lowly sinners like JimmyMac
and
Marika will have to go through the bother of dying and death - and hence
Hell!
All who sufer biological death are bound for hell? *You conclusion

does not strictly follow form your premise ... classic logical fallacy
(Non Sequitur).

Dante had it all wrong. The lowest depths of Hell are reserved for Stalkers.

An this diversionary nonsense has what to do with what I wrote? Dolan
in his own words...

"I will lie in wait for him [Tom Sherman] like a cat ready to pounce
on a mouse. There is no one I like to pound on better than Tom
Sherman. No one else is worthy of me. I am just waiting for him to say
one wrong word [on the political situation] and I will go berserk."

"I will admit I think I was stalking Tom Sherman at one time briefly."

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get
though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka