Old July 25th 11, 02:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 7/21/2011 10:07 PM, JimmyMac wrote:
[...]
What we have here is a logical fallacy know as Argumentum ad nauseam
(argument to the point of disgust; i.e., by repetition). This is the
fallacy of trying to prove something by saying it again and again, but
no matter how many times one repeats something, it will not become any
more true than it was with the first utterance. Repetition is no
substitute for argumentation. I gave specific example to substantiate
what I said. You merely repeated your fallacious opinion without
offering any substantiation in support of your position ... typical!!!
[...]

Please recall that Mr. Ed Dolan is a fan of Faux Noos, which uses the
repetitive big lie technique (when it is not spying on and blackmailing
public figures).

Mr. Tom Sherman is a dupe of the liberal mass media. Even worse, he reads
crap like the Huffington Post. No wonder he is such a jerk!

Fox News - Fair and Balanced!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka