Old July 25th 11, 02:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 7/20/2011 11:41 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Nope, they are all basically the same. Meat is meat! If food is not safe,
the FDA will not allow it on the market.[...]

Mr. Ed Dolan's confidence in the FDA is unwarranted by facts.

We have got the best FDA that money can buy.

[...]
I am planning to die of cardiovascular disease myself. In fact, I will be
highly chagrined if cancer gets me first.

Or you could suffer a case of terminal pigheadedness.

Cranky old men tend to live forever.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka