Old July 28th 11, 06:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Jul 24, 9:00*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message

On 7/20/2011 5:59 PM, JimmyMac wrote:
[...]
FACT: I have wasted entirely too much time on you [Ed Dolan]. *You are
uninformed, opinionated and have nothing to base your opinions on and
are not even open to being enlightened. *Nor will you invest the time.
[...]

butbutbut, it is fun to poke Mr. Ed Dolan with a figurative stick.

Neither one of you do it well, which tells me that I am still an enigma to
both of you. Jim McNamara is repetitive to a fault and is basically one long
whine and Tom Sherman is always an aside, if not a side issue altogether.
Very strange that no one has ever been able to directly confront me on
anything which bothers me in the slightest. It must be because I am a
slippery customer indeed.

Stranger still is your inability to recognize the many who have
confronted you many times. Delluson is such a comfort. Just ask Head
swollen Ed Dolan. The Queen of Denial,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka