Old August 2nd 11, 07:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Jul 29, 6:14*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 28, 2:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

My Greatness is that I am a better ass kicker than most.
So you say a comfortable distance from behind a monitor and keyboard.

You do not know how to play with ideas. It is why you are always behind the
eight ball when it comes to someone like me who does know how to play.

Opinion stated as fact.

In real life I would not give you the time of day, nor you me. *The beauty of
Usenet is that total strangers can confront one another in an unfriendly
fashion, something you do not have a clue about. Tom Sherman is far more up
to speed on Usenet than you.

Say the myopic visionary., the Internet and Usenet are not all about
confrontation.

You have never enjoyed Usenet.

Oh, but I do. I just don;t enjoy trolls like you and by now you
should realize that I am not alone in that respect.

It is why you should leave.

Trolls are who sholdu leave.

You want friendly
personal relationships even in cyber space.

No, but on topic civility is not to much to ask.

I don't. I want confrontation and animosity.

Exactly and that;s what all trolls want.

I love to kick ass on Usenet.

In cowardly fashion, at a distance from behind a monitor and keyboard.

Just ask Tom Sherman. We are in
a contest to see if his dumb ass is harder than my foot.

You head would win out ... harder that either!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka