Old August 2nd 11, 07:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 5:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I can see you are well underway to becoming a crackpot on food and health
issues. This is a fate that often befalls those who for the first time in
their lives feel threatened by their own mortality. Have fun! It might
make
a difference on the margin, but I doubt it.

You are blind to research concerning food and health because you are

too lazy to take the time to become informed and enlightened ...ever
the the choice of the ignorant.

I once did what you are presently doing and came to the conclusion that it
was all crackpotism. You will come to that conclusion too when nothing you
do seems to help. Take your meds and forget all that food and health crap.

The bottom line is that no one will listen to you because you lack the
necessary credentials. If you ever start proselytizing, you could become
dangerous and a menace to others.

Well NO ... the bottom line is that people are more likely to listen

to someone like myself who cites others with credential than to listen
to someone like yourself who is devoid of credential and who refuses
to avail himself published research states opinion not based on fact
without any attempt to corroborate his errant statements.
Proselytizing I will leave to you. That's your thing, not mine.

You would need an advanced degree in the subjects and be affiliated with a
prestigious institution of higher learning. You would also have to have the
respect of your peers in the subjects involved. Barring any of the above,
you are hopelessly at sea.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka