Old June 22nd 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

Default Learning To Ride at Age 50

patmoore wrote:
60km should be doable if you've trained for it and the terrain isn't too
hilly.

unless the scenery is breathtaking I will die from boredom! that's why
I prefer Muni: the terrain is always changing (and I seldom get what I
hate the most: "-faux-plats-" -that is something that looks flat but
isn't; my heart forgets to accelerate and I end up washed out-)

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity
http://www.usenet.com