Old October 26th 03, 06:32 PM
Steve Knight

Default another cyclist dies.

Sorry for ranting. This just gets me fired up because I see near misses
all the time by some of these buses. I'd be willing to be money that this
accident would never have happened had the bus driver waited just a second
more. But he/she probably wasn't paying attention to traffic and what was
going on to his/her left. Now someone is dead.

I agree. I don't like riding on streets with busses. I almost got squeezed
between a bus passing me and a car. if I had not slowed down and let the bus
pass I would have been a sandwich.
now when I ride the bus I watch cars do the same thing pass the bus on the left
and turn in front and make a right turn.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes