Old October 26th 03, 07:45 PM
David L. Johnson

Default another cyclist dies.

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:10:21 +0000, Eric S. Sande wrote:

I don't know where you got that. The bus and the cyclist were both going
Eastbound.

At shortly after 4 p.m., which would rule out sun glare, and apparently in
dry conditions, assuming the photos were taken shortly after the accident.

The bus hit him from behind. They say the cyclist was trying to avoid
another car.

Actually, the article says the Tri-Met people are saying that.

That's right. I didn't want to get into that, but it did seem like the
transit company was covering its ass. The follow-up on this suggests
there is a real problem with the bus drivers.

I live in the Philadelphia area, so don't have a problem with bus
drivers....

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve
_`\(,_ | death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to
(_)/ (_) | them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
-- J. R. R. Tolkien