Old July 16th 19, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 2:22:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 5:05:12 PM UTC+2, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:24:29 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 4:57:15 AM UTC-7, Tom Evans wrote:
On 15/07/2019 08:12, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 22:42:12 -0700 (PDT), Chalo
wrote:

That's grams, not ounces.

And it's a pretty horrendous misuse of resources just to avoid pumping.

Try pumping oh say a 700-25C tire to 90 psi with one of those little
short pocket sized pumps :-)

Framefit pumps still work, quickly, zefal hpx, just because worse
solutions have been invented doesn't mean you have to switch to them.

Someone else telling me what to do with my money. The same person that was supporting electronic shifting?

Sheesh. It's getting to where a person can't state an opinion without triggering
someone else.

You love CO2 cartridges? Fine, use them. If we ever ride together and you need
to use my pump, I'll loan it to you. You won't be the first.

- Frank Krygowski

Like I offer one of my CO2 cartidges after a riding buddy f*cked with 2 or 3 clown pumps (copyright Jay) that don't work and I'm fed up with it and getting cold. Won't be the first time.

I understand. That's why I don't use clown pumps.

Well, the pump for my Bike Friday may qualify. It was chosen so (after a little
filing to reduce some corners on the head) I can slide it into the seat tube of
the bike. It's inconvenient to carry a Zephal HPX on a folding bike.

- Frank Krygowski