Old November 28th 08, 06:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 28, 8:56*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

"EdwardDolan" wrote in message

Then why are you posting messages to a newsgroup which has a personal
name attached to it when you don't know anything about that person?

I have known Lester for ten years now.
However, I do not know the person who created the newsgroup, nor who named
him a legend. *I do not know anything about that

In other words, you don't know much. Why am I not surprised?

Let's eliminate this lester-mosley **** since it means absolutely nothing
to me.

Let's eliminate you since you mean nothing to anyone

I am eliminating the lester-mosley **** from my posts since no one on these
cycling groups will have any interest in a group they know nothing about.

What is your home group anyway?

There's no such thing as a home group. *Look how many groups you have
crossposted this to and you claim none of them as your home

ARBR is my home group.

Genuine hermits do not have Usenet HOME GROUPS!

The other groups have just been added on so all the
dolts on those groups will have something interesting to read instead of
their usual dull boring ****. That is a measure of My Greatness. Now, once
again, what is your home group (the one you post to the most on a regular
basis).

Regards,

EdDolanthe Great - Minnesota
aka